Visiting Private Duty Care Nurses
We will be happy to visit you at home and provide you with nursing care.
Here are some of the duties that our Private Duty Nurses can take charge of:
- Ostomy Care / Stoma Management
- Disease Management and Symptom Control
- Care for COPD Patients
- Vacuum Assisted Closure (VAC) for Wounds
- Infusion Therapy / IV Therapy
- Tube Feeding Assistance and Management
- Outpatient Anti-Coagulation
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Catheter Care and Maintenance
- Diabetic Care and Teaching
- Fall Risk Reduction Training
When can our nurses visit you at home? Call 760-340-2828 to talk to one of our nursing staff or care coordinators at Amore Home Care.
Learn more about Private Duty Care by visiting these resource links: